- 06.01.14 NEW! National Research Events
- 03.12.13 NEW! National Research News
- 10.01.12 Clients Named Winners at 18th Annual Symposium
- 09.27.12 Aligning Hospital Outcomes and Accountability for Patient Safe Transitions to Home
- 07.03.12 National Research Corporation Rated Largest Patient Satisfaction Measurement Firm in the Country
- 06.28.12 Implications of the Supreme Court Ruling on Healthcare Reform Legislation
- 06.22.12 National Research Corporation named one of America's Top Market Research Organizations
- 04.13.12 National Research Corporation Named 100 Best Small Companies In America
- 04.08.12 Bluewater Health hospital staff liking where they work
- 02.14.12 National Research Corporation, Novant Health forms partnership
- 01.19.12 NRC Awards Inagural Scholarship to UNL Students
NRC Picker believes patient-centered care is about engaging the patient, the family, the caregiver and the physician in the entire healthcare experience.
That’s why we provide a holistic approach to measuring and improving patient-centered care. Not only do we measure your patients’ experience using the Eight Dimensions of Patient-Centered Care, we simultaneously measure your physicians’ and employees’ engagement using those same eight dimensions.
We provide you with information about the most important aspects of the patient experience, because education and best practices around patient-centered care can be critical in clinical outcomes and the overall patient experience.
“NRC Picker has a product that is superior to all others in the business of patient-centered care. Their product allows me to determine our problems and successes and because of them, we have become much more responsive to the patient.”
Corporate Director of Performance Improvement
Valley Health System